- SunYoung Lee
- Phone : 82-53-785-1851
- Fax : 82-53-785-1869
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Office : R5 / 411
Research Interests :
• Time of Flight Secondary ion mass spectrometry (ToF-SIMS)
• Bio applications
Research Skill :
• XPS (X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy )
• REELS (Reflection Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy)
• ToF-SIMS (Time of Flight Secondary ion mass spectrometry)
• February 2013 M.S. in Surface Physics, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju, Korea.
Thesis: Electrical, Electronic Structural and Optical Properties of InSnZnO Thin films (in Korean)
Advisor: Professor Hee-Jae Kang
• February 2011 B.S. in Physics, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju, Korea.
Journal Publications :
• Yus Rama Denny, Sun Young Lee, Kang Il Lee, Soon Joo Seo, Suhk Kun Oh, and Hee Jae Kang,
"Effects of gas environment on electronic and optical properties of amorphous indium zinc tinoxide thin
films," Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A,31(3),031508-7, 2013.